A little desire and diligence can go a long way.
We are adding another completed object to our portfolio - an apartment located on Dubrovnik Street. We started by scraping everything - from the bathroom to the kitchen, the old swollen parquet and the doors.
We ran a completely new wiring including making a new dashboard.
We changed all the plumbing in the apartment.
We plastered with mesh everywhere to strengthen the walls and ceilings, then painted.
The change in the bathroom is tangible - new siphons and plasterboard with the mandatory waterproofing.
We laid granite tiles in the hallway and kitchen.
Finally, to make it easier for the installers with the laminate, we also made a self-leveling screed in all the other rooms.